18th November 2014
The Whiteinch Centre’s is a community owned centre which generates a large proportion of it income from venue hire and training. The Centre's facilities are among the best in the area and include a 200-seat multi-purpose hall, café, crèche, conference room, art room, IT suite and three general purpose rooms. The suite of rooms provides flexible and affordable local facilities for hire by local businesses, groups and individuals for regular activities; conferences and events or special functions. The Centre benefits from being in a central location with good, free parking and is easily accessible by public transport or on foot.
Whiteinch Centre is an independent community facility owned by the people of Whiteinch. It provides a hub at the heart of the community making Whiteinch a vibrant place to live, work and play. Our key objectives are to:
• maintain a sustainable social enterprise led by the local community
• offer learning, training and employability for local people from west Glasgow and beyond
• enable community involvement through volunteering
• support local health and wellbeing, and
• offer information and advice on relevant issues and opportunities.
To provide a hub at the heart of the community making Whiteinch a vibrant place to live, work and play.