Care Right Now (CIC)
2nd July 2014
Healthcare Systems Development Partner.
We bring healthcare providers, patients and staff together, and find ways to make care transparent, cost-effective and safe.
Transforming healthcare together.
Recent and current projects include:
- Developing and implementing a parent held medicines record for children with complex conditions. Now included as a NICE Shared Learning example.
- Implementing an innovative medicines management learning package for an NHS Children’s Services provider, including short break houses and a pediatric home care service. This includes a process for medicines administration competency assessments, and a pilot of patient held medicines records for parents
- Developing and implementing medicines management guidelines and drafting policies for community paediatric services, linkd to CQC and Ofsted regulation
Steve Turner Innovations is a Social Enterprise Company delivering healthcare systems development through innovative approaches.
We have expertise in helping patients / users of health services achieve improved health outcomes.
All work undertaken will have direct and measurable health benefits for patients.
• Helping individuals and organisations make change happen, in order to deliver positive health outcomes.
• A focus on engagement and motivation.
To work in partnership with the NHS; industry; patients and the public to improve the patient’s experience. We aim to help all involved realise their full potential through creative approaches to achieving sustainable change, across whole systems.