Anti-Bullying Works Ltd
15th May 2014
Anti-Bullying Works is a Sussex based social enterprise providing support on anti-bullying issues to schools and youth/community organisations working with children and young people.
A range of services are available from Anti-Bullying Works. These include:
- Bespoke consultancy
- Bespoke training
- Access to specific resources
- Access to detailed audit/survey tools and analysis
- Training courses – e.g. Cyberbullying, Homophobic bullying
- Conferences – e.g. Anti-Bullying Week
- Support for B.I.G. Award accreditation
- Strategy/policy development
- Casework surgeries
- Peer mediation
- Conflict resolution
- Parents evenings
- Support for parents
- Advice on Safety/Safeguarding (e.g. related to Ofsted inspections)
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Providing support on bullying and related issues to those working with children and young people.